I went to IKEA today. Kinda boring if you dont have any idea of what you want to get. First of all, before i shop for decorative items &all, I NEED A NEW TABLE! I'd definitely fancy a bigger one. Moohahaha &also get rid of all the ants (i think) that live in some holes ard my table.
AND! I need to get the ant medicine thing to get rid of them. *Evil cackle* You BLOODY ANTS will die!! Die in my hands FOREVER! Stupid CHEAP male ant-workers!! Have sex with your queen ant BLARH!! Does that mean the queen ant doesnt give birth to female ant babies?
YEECK just like the olden days, these ants stick to their policy of male being better than girls because they "can carry on the family name" &girls are useless, maybe only useful as housewives, HUH. Man! I really dont understand. If the people really dislike having little baby girls then who would help carry on the family name? Absurd, aint it? I really doubt the intelligence of the older generation. HAHAHAHA oops. Very straight leh. (speak this in hokkien) {I'm referring to their mindset}
TIT (aka straight in hokkien) hahaha okay i realise how weird that sounds. TIT = straight. LOL omg okay enough of dirty topics.
Coming back to the topic of ants. YUCK, please i abhor those things. I wonder what their family names would be. Ant? Or do they have number codes? Hahahaha i'm wondering too much. Ant(hea) said that they have clans &different queen ants. Whoa. Can you imagine the disgusting sight of ants gathering in a clan meeting? Lol maybe one day i shall observe when my ants go missing for a few hours or so &come back to fulfil their dumb duties of.. STEALING MY YUMMY FOOD!
GAHHHHHHHHH!
I was just reading hejin's blog &in one old entry she mentioned some (kinda) cool facts :
Lobsters take a month to grow two inches.
A female lobster can lays 100 000 eggs and they look like translucent papaya seeds.
The lobster you see on a restaurant plate is usually seven to eight years old.
Dolphins are overrated.
Male spiders are way smaller than their dominant female partners.
Female spiders eat the males after they mate, to provide nutrients for the already-fertilised eggs. {Yay for the female spiders!! But seriously, I hope their babies eat their mothers after they get born. &then we'll have lesser spideyyyyyyyys RIGHT? Damn, their my number one hated insects.}
(Animal Planet showed the footage, it was gross)
A chemical in your body called PEA(short-form) is responsible for the symptoms you acquire when you're in love, like pounding heart, fluttery butterflies in your stomach and sweaty palms.
{Hehheh this is cool. Would like to see how the chemical looks like. Haha.}
Alright, friggin' big digression. Haha. Ikea was alright. With those nice paper napkin designs, the nice shower place { ;) }, the blackboards &all. Would want to get a blackboard if i didnt have my present whiteboard. Ohwell. Gonna go there &get stuffs again after i get a new table!! I WANT A NEW TABLE MAMA!! ;DDD
Had the hotdog there. Yay. Went to Queensway after that. Tmr's my sister's 14th birthday. It's our ANNIVERSARY!! We've been friends for 14YEARS :)
Sounds real great, yes?
Didnt get anything but got the katong laksa (THREE FRIGGIN' BUCKS!) into my tummy (it's almost spilling out alr, i would want a cleavage to spill out {like wanling's} not a tummy. sheesh =P ). It's expensive &the portion was kinda little. Blarh. So kiam.
Hm.. It was about 6plus when we left the place. Went to Popular &bought archies. Thanks, sweetie.
-

The 3of us!! ;D I dont wanna post other pics. Seriously, i looked so stupid. GAH!!

I love masi. Okay not really, maybe just this picture of him. He looked so adorable. Heehee bathed! Jasmin said he's looking more &more like a man. (ren {in chinese} , she means)

This is how he really looks. Picture is blur due to him trying to yak {spelling?} the ball away from my hands.

I came home yesterday &found nameless like that. Haha SO CUTE RIGHT.

People, DO NOT put condoms on your rabbit's ears. Haha. Darn, i forgot what caption i had wanted to use for this.

I saw Peter Pettigrew! &this snake is Voldemort's Nagini. =P

*GASP* So many Peter Pettigrews! For S$6.90!

This counter kept jumping. It was super cool. It became 367,854,718 the next time i blinked &looked.

The blackboard.

Waha another one of those adverts.

Can you see?
-
Anyway, i walked home from cck today, did i mention that already? Oh well. Was on a high heh. Sang my way back. Saw some schoolmates (guys from this bball team) doing their running. Yea i am so addicted to the lil mermaid song.
Darn it, my stomach is growling. I need food!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home